Perched on cliffs along the Amalfi Coast, the Italian village of Positano has a magical allure that attracts tourists around the world with its vibrant palette of colors. Set against the deep blue of the Tyrrhenian Sea, homes of white, pink and yellow scale the green mountainside. Blooming bougainvillea flowers climb walls, decorate trellises, and provide a natural ceiling for narrow market avenues throughout the town. To capture the breathtaking beauty of these native flowers, Leonardo Officina Italiana crafted a swirling, translucent purple acrylic fountain pen exclusively for Goldspot Pens.
The Momento Zero fountain pen is a prime example of Italian craftsmanship that blends artistry with utility. The weight and feel of the Momento Zero are well-balanced in hand. The tapered grip section provides ample comfort for long writing sessions. The wheel clip attaches easily to your pocket or pen case. The pen is large enough to write unposted. For those that prefer to post their cap, the Momento Zero posts securely on the back-end of the pen. You may opt to fill the pen with the converter by removing the section from the barrel or you may access it by removing the blind cap from the barrel as well. Each pen is individually numbered out of a limited edition of 65 pieces worldwide.
Leonardo Officina Italiana Momento Zero "Bougainvillea" Limited Edition Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Limited and Numbered xx/65 pieces Worldwide.
- Pen Body Material: Italian semi-translucent acrylic
- Trim: Rhodium Silver
- Pen Length Closed: 5.59 in. / 142mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.08 in. / 129mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.65 in. / 169mm
- Diameter at Section: 0.42 in. – 0.48 in. / 10.7 – 12.3 mm
- Diameter (Barrel): 0.48 in. – 0.57 in. / 12.3 – 14.5 mm
- Total Weight: 0.88 oz. / 25g
- Nib: Stainless Steel, #6 Bock
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter (included)
- Cap: Unscrews with one full turn
- Gift boxed with matching commemorative outer sleeve.
- Made in Italy
- Includes a full lifetime mechanical warranty