It's rare when a pen company endures for over 50 years. It's even rarer that a pen design withstands the test of time like the Lamy 2000 has. The Lamy 2000 Bauhaus Edition celebrates the 100th anniversary of the School of Bauhaus. Only limited to 1919 pieces worldwide, this pen is a first for the 2000 collection - a blue makrolon body material fits seamlessly with the tapered ends, textured stainless steel grip and polished clip.
Each Lamy 2000 Bauhaus fountain pen is individually numbered (engraved on the side of the clip) and presented in a special gift box including a notebook. The cover, pages, and expandable inner pocket are made of high-quality Gmund Paper from the Bauhaus collection. The pages are white with a weight of 120gsm. The ruling is a hybrid of dot grid and lined.
Lamy 2000 Bauhaus Limited Edition Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Limited edition for 2019, only 1919 numbered pieces available worldwide
- Finish: Blue Makrolon and stainless steel
- Trim: Polished stainless steel clip.
- Nib: Platinum finished, 14kt gold nib in extra-fine point only.
- Filling System: Internal piston-filling mechanism (bottled ink only)
- Pen Length Capped: 5.51 in. / 140mm
- Pen Length Open (Uncapped): 4.92 in. / 125mm
- Pen Length with Cap Posted: 6.06 in. / 154mm
- Diameter Body: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Diameter Grip Section: 0.31 in. / 8mm
- Weight: 0.8oz / 25g
- Packaged in a special Lamy presentation box with exclusive notebook.