The Esterbrook Pen Company, a true American Original, is rewriting its long success story in modern times with a fresh new pen collection based on a complete rebranding. Titled Estie, a kind of nick name for Esterbrook, is a tribute to the brand and its storied history. The Estie has a powerful silhouette and understated design with a tapered profile and sleek pocket clip. The high-grade acrylic resin body and cap have a vintage appeal.
Speaking of the nib, a no. 6 size stainless steel, German-made nib flows beautifully right out of the box. In the 1930’s, Esterbrook began manufacturing interchangeable nibs, giving writers many options to express their writing to the next level. The modern Esterbrook company adapts the interchangeable nib system on the new Estie collection with the MV Nib Adapter (not included with pen). Not only can the Estie be quickly interchanged with the popular #6 size nib unit, the inclusion of the MV Nib Adapter section will allow you to interchange it with vintage Esterbrook nib units.
Esterbrook Estie Sparkle Oversize Fountain Pen in Gold Rush Specifications
- Body Material: Diamondcast material with real diamond dust in them
- Cushion Screw Cap Closure seals pen to keep the ink fresh.
- Pen Length (Closed): 6.125 inches / 155.6mm
- Pen Length (Open, cap off): 5.375 inches / 136.5mm
- Pen Length (Open, cap posted): 7.375 inches / 187.3mm
- Pen Diameter (Section) : .4375 inches / 11mm
- Pen Diameter (Cap) : .656 inches / 16.7mm
- Total Weight: 1.2oz / 34g
- Nib: #6 Size Jowo Stainless Steel Nib engraved with Esterbrook 1858. Can be interchanged with other #6 size nibs.
- Fills by Cartridge or Converter (International standard - included)
- MV Nib Adapter (sold separately) allows this pen to accept vintage Esterbrook nibs.
- Gift boxed with warranty