The Esterbrook Pen Company, a true American Original, is rewriting its long success story in modern times with a fresh new pen collection based on a complete rebranding. Titled "Estie," a kind of nickname for Esterbrook, is a tribute to the brand and its storied history. The Estie has a powerful silhouette and understated design with a tapered profile and sleek pocket clip. The high-grade acrylic resin body and cap have a vintage appeal. The generous size and feel of this pen are heightened by the cushion cap closure that keeps your pen writing fresh every time.
The Estie rollerball writes with a German-made, flowing rollerball ink refill cartridge. A tension spring at the bottom of the pen barrel provides extra bounce and comfort for those who prefer a luxury rollerball pen.
This juicy new "Maraschino" edition is the cherry on top of a delicious writing experience. The marbled acrylic body and cap are slightly translucent with a bold, vibrant hue.
Esterbrook Estie Rollerball Pen Specifications
- Pen Body and Cap Material: High Grade Acrylic Resin
- Cushion Screw Cap Closure seals pen to keep the ink fresh.
- Pen Length (Closed): 5.875 inches / 149mm
- Pen Length (Open, cap off): 5 inches / 127mm
- Pen Length (Open, cap posted): 6.75 inches / 171.5mm
- Pen Diameter (Section) : .4375 inches / 11mm
- Pen Diameter (Cap) : .594 inches / 15.08mm
- Total Weight: 0.8oz / 22.7g
- Refills using an international size standard (G2) Rollerball Type refill.
- Gift boxed with warranty.