Esterbrook celebrates the innovation of Mucha’s work and his particular shades of blue, blended into a material that reflects the celluloid of pen making past.
Introducing Nouveau Bleu, the latest offering that joins our other classic colors as a permanent part of the Estie lineup.
The fountain pen is available in a complete range of points for the way you write.
They offer a variety of standard nib sizes: extra fine, fine, medium, broad and 1.1 stub.
They also offer two proprietary nibs as a part of our custom nib program: The “Journaler” ground for us by nibmeister Gena Salorino and The “Scribe” by nibmeister Josh Lax.
The Estie is also available with an engineered MV Nib Adaptor (sold separately.) The MV Adaptor delivers a vintage nib experience housed in the modern Estie. All vintage Esterbrook nib units are compatible with this adaptor.
Their nibs are specially manufactured in Germany by Jowo.
Esterbrook Estie Oversized Fountain pen in Nouveau Blue Specifications
- Body Material: Blended and turned acrylic with a Mucha mix of blues and a highly polished finish
- Trim: Offered in both Gold or Silver Trim
- Clip: A sleek clip provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to one’s shirt pocket
- Nib: Jowo #6 Stainless Steel
- Cushion Screw Cap Closure seals pen to keep the ink fresh
- Pen Length (Closed): 6.125 inches / 155.6mm
- Pen Length (Open, cap off): 5.375 inches / 136.5mm
- Pen Length (Open, cap posted): 7.375 inches / 187.3mm
- Pen Diameter (Section): .4375 inches / 11mm
- Pen Diameter (Cap): .656 inches / 16.7mm
- Total Weight: 1.2oz / 34g
- Fills by Cartridge or Converter (International standard - included)
- MV Nib Adapter (sold separately) allows this pen to accept vintage Esterbrook nibs.
- Each Estie Nouveau Bleu comes packaged with their Estie Nouveau Blue Journal Book