For nearly two hundred years, the traditional Composition Notebook has remained virtually unchanged. Evolved from the ancient Japanese art of Suminagashi, its unique black and white marbled cover has graced the desks of schoolchildren and scholars, artists and authors.
It has been a top seller for manufacturers since it arrived in the US from France in 1887, due to its approachable, humble nature and its accessibility everywhere school and office supplies can be found.
Now two classics meet.
Introducing the Camden Composition. A tribute to the heritage of both the Esterbrook Camden and the classic Composition Notebook, this limited release is an homage to schoolwork and notetaking, to the words of yesteryear and carrying the tradition of analog into future.
Esterbrook Camden Composition Fountain Pen Specifications
- Limited edition of 250 pieces each
- Pen Body and Cap Material: Anodized aluminum
- Cushion Screw Cap Closure seals pen to keep the ink fresh.
- Nib: #6 Size Schmidt Stainless Steel Nib. Can be interchanged with other #6 size nibs.
- Fills by Cartridge or Converter (International standard - included)
- Gift boxed with warranty.