Sometimes, all you need is a change in perspective. Take writing to new heights with the Edison Newark Satellite Diamondcast fountain pen. The rich, swirling hues of blue, green, and white are inspired by the view of earth from an orbiting satellite. Made with real diamond dust, this pen shimmers with the majesty of a new day's first sunlight.
This limited, numbered edition represents a new level of collaboration between US pen manufacturers and Goldspot Pens. McKenzie Penworks produces Diamondcast material using Alumilite and a patent-pending compound of diamond and pigments. Then, the Edison Pen Company crafts the pen blanks into the balanced, tapered profile of the Edison Newark. Each pen is fitted with a #6 size stainless steel Jowo nib. The Newark fountain pen fills using the included standard international converter. It could also use standard international cartridges (sold separately).
Edison Pen Co. Newark Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Limited 2021 edition of 76 numbered pens. Exclusive collaboration design between Edison Pen Co., McKenzie Penworks, and Goldspot Pens
- Pen Material: Turned Diamondcast Resin
- Clip: Silver
- Nib : #6 size Stainless Steel (can be interchanged with other #6 size Jowo nib units)
- Filling System : International size Cartridge (not included) or Converter (included), eyedropper convertible
- Length Capped : 5.43 in / 138mm
- Length Uncapped : 5.07 in. / 129mm
- Length Posted : 6.10 in. / 155mm
- Cap Diameter : 0.55 in. / 14mm
- Barrel Diameter : 0.48 in. / 12.3mm
- Section Diameter : 0.39 in. / 10mm
- Pen Weight : 0.5 oz / 14.17g
- Made in the USA.
- Gift Boxed