Feel the glowing warmth of the marbled, ombre acrylic of the Edison Newark "Lumiere" exclusive fountain pen. This pen embraces the fall vibes, pumpkin spice lattes, and apple picking. This pen is a design collaboration between Goldspot Pens and Edison Pen Co. of Milan, Ohio. The Newark has a solid acrylic construction with a polished gold-plated clip and stainless steel nib. Its balanced, tapered profile feels most comfortable to write with the cap posted on the back.
Edison Pen Co. fits each pen with a #6 size stainless steel Jowo nib. The Newark fountain pen fills using the included standard international converter. It could also use standard international cartridges (sold separately).
Edison Pen Co. Newark Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Standard 2020 release. Exclusive collaboration design between Edison Pen Co. and Goldspot Pens
- Pen Material: Turned translucent acrylic
- Clip: Gold-plated
- Nib : #6 size, bi-color Stainless Steel (can be interchanged with other #6 size Jowo nib units)
- Filling System : International size Cartridge (not included) or Converter (included), eyedropper convertible
- Length Capped : 5.43 in. / 138mm
- Length Uncapped : 5.07 in. / 129mm
- Length Posted : 6.10 in. / 155mm
- Cap Diameter : 0.55 in. / 14mm
- Barrel Diameter : 0.48 in. / 12.3mm
- Section Diameter : 0.39 in. / 10mm
- Pen Weight : 0.5 oz / 14.17g
- Gift Boxed