To top off the set of exclusive, limited edition fountain pens we commissioned through Pierre Miller of Desiderata Pen Company, Goldspot Pens introduces a small batch of limited edition celluloid fountain pens made in the USA.
Crafted from stunning ivory celluloid, this exotic and rare Soubriquet has a creamy, striated pattern that looks and feels luxurious. A minimalist, stainless steel wire clip has springiness and pliability to attach to pen loops, pockets, and clothing. A subtle laser engraving on the barrel identifies the pen with Desiderata's brand mark and edition number (x/8).
Fill the Soubriquet with bottled fountain pen ink using the traditional, Kovacs screw-type piston mechanism. Pierre tested each 18kt gold (#6 Jowo) nib to write with a smooth, supple line.
Desiderata Pen Company Soubriquet Ivory Celluloid Limited Edition Fountain Pen Specifications
- Special Collaboration between Goldspot Pens and Desiderata Pens. Limited to 8 numbered pieces. 2020 Edition
- Pen Material: Ivory celluloid
- Clip: 304 stainless steel wire clip
- Nib: 18kt gold Jowo #6 nib, tested and tuned by Pierre
- Filling Mechanism: Traditional, Kovacs piston fill mechanism (bottled ink only)
- Pen Length Closed: 5.63 in. / 143mm
- Pen Length Open (Cap Off): 5.11 in. / 130mm
- Pen Length Open (Cap Posted): 6.14 in. / 156mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.35 in. - 0.47 in. / 9mm - 12mm
- Pen Weight: 0.8 oz / 22.7g
- Gift boxed with 5 random, 2ml fountain pen ink samples.
- Handmade in Chicago, U.S.A.