The Word Gauge hearkens back to the 1930s when Conklin had originally introduced a fountain pen that has a large ink window that would mark how many words you had left before the pen was written empty. Today, they continue the same tradition with a flair of nostalgia, constructing a vintage-inspired design with modern materials. The Carbon Fiber Stealth edition has black plated trims, clip and nib to match the black, woven carbon fiber barrel and cap. The large ink window of the piston-filling pen counts down the amount of words, starting at 5,000 for a full fill.
Conklin Word Gauge Fountain Pen Details
- Carbon Fiber Cap and Barrel Construction
- Transparent ink window show the level of ink left in the pen, counting down the number of words left
- Black-plated clip, trims and stainles steel nib.
- Piston-filling mechanism fills using bottled ink only
- Regular edition shipped in a Conklin gift box
- Limited Lifetime Warranty from Conklin.