Together, Caran d'Ache and Paul Smith imagined a limited edition dressed in the famous signature of the designer.
For this third collaboration, Sir Paul Smith had fun revisiting Carac d'Ache's Supracolor® Soft watercolor pencils. This creative instrument, ideal for drawing and watercolor is very appreciated for the brightness and the strong covering power of its colors. For this original assortment, Paul Smith has selected eight shades reflecting his universe and that of Caran d'Ache. Offered in a nomadic metal pencil case coated with iconic stripes, these colored pencils stimulate the imagination with their joyful and infinitely desirable hues.
- Features: FSC certified cedar wood pencils, soft and resistant 3.8 mm lead
- Eco-friendly water-based varnish
- Lead: Watercolourable, tender and resistant lead
- Excellent resistance to light and high pigment concentration
- Techniques of use: Watercolors, washes, hatching, gradations, unlimited mixing, color overlays, Mixed techniques with PABLO® permanent pencils, NEOCOLOR® wax pastels and gouache paint
- Non-roll hexagonal barrel shape prevents pencils from rolling off work surface
- Ideal for drawing illustrations designs sketches posters murals portraits and caricatures
- Packaging: Portable and reusable metal pencil case,dressed in the iconic " Artist Stripes" Paul Smith