Like the name suggests, the BENU Tessera uses the block tile shape to express the pen's mosaic pattern design. The finely-crafted barrel and cap show the depth of the multi-layered, translucent resin. The Turquoise Tessera's colors range from deep black to aqua to a silvery white. Turquoise Tessera is an exclusive design to the United States market and will only be available to Benu dealers in the USA.
The Tessera is fitted with the #6 size stainless steel nib that can be replaced by unscrewing the nib and feed housing from the pen's section. The cap unscrews to reveal a generously long, black resin grip section. The cap posts on the back of the pen for a lightweight, comfortable feel in hand. An international sized converter and ink cartridge are both included with this pen.
Benu Tessera Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Exclusive to United States. Not limited or numbered.
- Material: Handmade translucent resin
- Nib: Steel #6 Size Schmidt Nib
- Filling System: Standard International Cartridge or Converter (both included)
- Length (Closed): 5.55 in. / 141mm
- Length (Open, Cap Off): 5.28 in. / 134mm
- Length (Posted): 6.75 in. / 171.5mm
- Section Diameter: 0.39 in. / 10mm
- Barrel Max Diameter: 0.59 in. / 15mm
- Weight, Total: 0.7oz / 19.8g
- Gift boxed with instruction sheet and 2-year warranty