The Benu Chameleon is a color-shifting fountain pen. The exclusive resins crafted by the Russian artisans at Benu have a reflective sheen that changes color when rotated in the light. Coupled with pearlescent, glittering resin, the Chameleon stands out from the crowd of fine writing instruments. The cigar-shaped body is faceted on six sides in a triangular shape. The cap unscrews to reveal the long grip section and a number 5 Schmidt stainless steel fountain pen nib. Each Chameleon fountain pen includes a standard international converter to fill with your choice of bottled ink.
Post the cap on the back-end of the pen and it will snap securely into place. The lightweight of the resin, coupled with the snug posting, make this pen ideal for those who like to write with the cap posted. The Chameleon has no clip, but the faceted sides keep this pen from rolling away. To add to the luxury of your writing instrument, you can opt to purchase a pen holder base to give your Benu pen a home on your workspace. All Benu pens include a 2-year warranty from date of purchase.
Benu Pens Chameleon Fountain Pen Specifications
- Material: Color-shifting, glittery resin
- Nib: Steel #5 Size Schmidt Nib
- Filling System: Standard International Cartridge or Converter (included)
- Length (Closed): 5.31 in. / 135mm
- Length (Open, Cap Off): 5.04 in. / 128mm
- Length (Posted): 6.57 in. / 167mm
- Section Diameter: 0.41 in. / 10.5mm
- Barrel Max Diameter: 0.69 in. / 17.5mm
- Weight, Total: 0.7oz / 19.8g