What could make a transparent demonstrator fountain pen more fun to use? Jerry Tong answered this question with an infusion of modern technology. Introducing Additive Pens, the first commercial 3-D printed fountain pen. The lengthy clear barrel is printed with a design that makes watching ink slosh around on the inside simply mesmerizing. In an effort to preserve true transparency, the caps and front sections are machined from solid rods of clear acrylic resin. A German-made, Jowo #6 size stainless steel nib is installed for an excellent, out-of-the-box writing experience.
Additive Pens Ribbon Fountain Pen in Clear Demonstrator Features:
- Caps and grip section machined from solid, transparent acrylic.
- 3-D Printed barrel in the design of a ribbon.
- Nib: Jowo #6 Size Stainless Steel
- Filling Mechanism: Eyedropper only
- Length Closed: 6.69 in. / 170mm
- Length Open (Cap off): 5.9 in. / 150mm
- Length Posted: Cannot be posted
- Pen Diameter Cap: 0.63 in. / 16mm
- Pen Diameter Body: 0.49 in. /12.5mm
- Section Diameter: 0.43 in. / 11mm
- Weight (without ink): 0.7oz / 19.8g
- Syringe and 100% pure silicone grease included.