Mobius + Ruppert Brand Overview

Their company forefather Theodor Paul Möbius was the first, who manufactured a sharpener industrially. Since the year 1922, when the company was founded, they have been continuously carrying this innovative spirit along: with premium products made in Erlangen - in the heart of the European pencil industry

1929

Möbius+Ruppert is relocated and the company moves its headquarters to the “Wöhrmühle” in Erlangen.


1965

Product diversification continues and the assortment is augmented with a new field of drawing instruments.


1997
Paper trimming machines for the private and technical area are included in the assortment as the third product category.


Today

Möbius+Ruppert is owned and led by the fourth family generation and employs 75 people. The assortment has been expanded continuously: Premium products in the fields of school, office and leisure activities are exported to 75 countries world wide.