Create your masterpiece with the inspired design of the Visconti Rembrandt fountain pen. Drawing upon the Dutch master painter's chiaroscuro technique, the swirling body and cap of the pen look like they were painted. The "Blue Red Night" is a Goldspot-exclusive palette of colors, including red, blue, green, and wisps of white.
Thus, the Visconti Rembrandt fountain pen could be considered a functional work of art. The Visconti arc clip features a spring mechanism that is virtually indestructible. The cap and barrel close securely with a convenient, magnetic lock. The metal cap ring has a fine, textured design with the words "Visconti" and "Made in Italy" visible on opposite sides.
The Rembrandt fountain pen has an iridium-tipped, stainless steel nib and fills using an international size ink cartridge (not included) or with bottled ink when using the included converter. Each pen is gift packaged for ideal presentation
Visconti Rembrandt Fountain Pen - "Blue Red Night" Specifications
- Edition: 2021 Limited Production, only 20 pieces made exclusively for Goldspot Pens. Not numbered.
- Finish: Natural variegated resin. Each pen will be slightly different in color composition.
- Trim: Gold
- Cap: Magnetic closure
- Filling System:International Short Cartridges/Converter for bottled ink. Converter included
- Nib: Gold-plated, Stainless Steel with iridium tip.
- Length Posted: 6.3 in (159.2mm)
- Length Closed: 5.5 in (139.7mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (33g)
- Gift boxed