The ink miser intra-bottle inkwell fits inside a 3 ounce glass or plastic fountain pen ink bottle. So easy to use, simply replace the cap, quickly turn the bottle over a couple of times, remove the lid and fill your fountain pen as usual. Ink bottle not included.
Instructions for ink miser intra-bottle inkwell:
- Open ink bottle and place ink miser intra-bottle inkwell into a 3 oz. bottle.
- Replace ink bottle cap and screw on tightly leaving the miser in place.
- Turn bottle upside down a few times allowing the ink to fill the miser.
- Quickly turn upright and carefully remove the lid.
- Place pen nib in the ink- filled ink miser and fill the pen with ink as usual.
- Leaving your ink miser in place, you can replace the cap and secure tightly.
- Wipe the pen with a dry cloth to remove excess ink.
Weight: 3 g
Size: 55 mm high 26 mm wide