For the serious writer, the TWSBI (commonly pronounced "twiz-bee") Vac700R features a high-capacity vacuum-filling system that draws up over 2ml of ink in a simple, one-handed operation.
To prevent any unseemly burping or leaking due to air pressure or heat changes in the environment, the shut-off valve keeps ink inside the clear barrel reservoir instead of on your hands. For long writing sessions with consistent ink flow, open up the valve to allow more ink to access the feed. The stainless steel nib writes smoothly without interruption.
Unlike other vacuum-filling pens, the Vac700R is meant to be completely taken apart for thorough cleaning. A special wrench and silicone grease are included to aid in the maintenance of the pen.
TWSBI Vac700R Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Standard
- Pen Material: Transparent Resin
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel
- Filling Mechanism: Internal Vacuum-Fill Mechanism (Bottled Ink Only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.79 in. / 147mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 5.28 in. / 134mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): Cannot be posted.
- Pen Max Diameter, Barrel: 0.59 in. / 15mm
- Pen Diameter, Grip: 0.39 in. / 10mm
- Total Weight: 1.23 oz. / 35g
- Packaged in clear case with a wrench and silicone grease.
- Made in Taiwan