TWSBI (commonly pronounced "twiz-bee") continues to push the limits of their designs with the most affordable pen with a unique, easy-to-use filling system that makes inking up quick when you're "on the GO."
The TWSBI Go has an all-resin body and clipless cap that allows the writer an unobstructed view into the inner workings of the pen. Instead of the piston mechanism on most other TWSBI pens, the Go has a spring-loaded plunger mechanism that sucks up ink in one simple stroke.
Starting pen enthusiasts will find a TWSBI Go point size they enjoy from a selection of nibs that range from extra-fine, fine, medium, broad, and a 1.1mm stub if you fancy writing some calligraphy.
TWSBI Go Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Standard
- Pen Material: Transparent Resin
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel
- Filling Mechanism: Internal, Spring-loaded, Piston-Fill Mechanism (Bottled Ink Only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.28 in. / 134mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 4.92 in. / 125mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): 6.77 in. / 172mm
- Pen Max Diameter, Barrel: 0.58 in. / 14.5mm
- Pen Diameter, Grip: 0.39 in. / 10mm
- Total Weight: 0.60 oz. / 17g
- Made in Taiwan