Popularized in fashion, hair coloring, and nail art, the ombre style embodies this Retro 51 Ombre fountain pen. A pearlized gradient runs from turquoise to navy blue down the length of the pen's barrel and cap. The Blue Lagoon is a refreshingly simple design named after the Icelandic geothermal spa visited by hundreds of thousands every year. It is said that a visit to the Blue Lagoon has restorative healing properties for the skin. The Retro 51 Blue Lagoon fountain pen, if used frequently and correctly, can have a calming effect. Writing with the smooth-writing nib of this pen is like taking your brain for a day at the spa.
The Ombre Blue Lagoon fountain pen utilizes Retro 51's updated concave grip section and reliable Jowo #6 size stainless steel nib available in a variety of tip sizes to accommodate your handwriting style. You have the option of refilling the pen using disposable, international size ink cartridges or with bottled ink (not included) using the included converter.
Retro 51 x Goldspot Pens Exclusive Ombre Blue Lagoon Fountain Pen Details
- Edition: Regular edition. Not numbered or limited. Exclusive to Goldspot Pens.
- Pen Material: metal body with pearlized gradient finish.
- Chrome accents, clip, and knurled cap finial.
- Blue top disc.
- Nib: #6 size stainless steel nib made by Jowo (Germany).
- Filling System: International Cartridge or Converter (Both included)
- Pen Length Closed, Capped: 5.38 in. / 136.7mm
- Pen Length Open (Uncapped): 4.96 in. / 125.9mm
- Pen Length Open (Cap Posted): 6.2 in. / 157.6mm
- Pen Diameter Body: 0.46 in. / 11.8mm
- Pen Diameter Grip Section: 0.36 in. / 9.1mm
- Total Weight: 1.1oz / 31.18g
- Packaged in a matching commemorative tube.