By popular demand, our first Goldspot x Retro 1951 collaboration is now available in a fountain pen! The caffeine-inspired Tornado Hot Coffee has an acid-etched barrel and cap, creating a texture that looks and feels like a burlap coffee bag. Espresso cups, beans, and barista buzz words flow together on the barrel, printed in varying brown tones.
The Coffee fountain pen utilizes Retro 51's updated concave grip section and reliable Jowo #6 size stainless steel nib available in a variety of tip sizes to accommodate your handwriting style. You have the option of refilling the pen using disposable, international size ink cartridges or with bottled ink (not included) using the included converter.
Retro 51 x Goldspot Pens Exclusive Hot Coffee Fountain Pen Details
- Edition: Regular edition. Not numbered or limited. Exclusive to Goldspot Pens.
- Pen Material: metal body with acid-etched finish and printed design.
- Antique brass accents, clip, and knurled cap finial.
- Brown-colored top disc.
- Nib: #6 size stainless steel nib made by Jowo (Germany).
- Filling System: International Cartridge or Converter (Both included)
- Pen Length Closed, Capped: 5.38 in. / 136.7mm
- Pen Length Open (Uncapped): 4.96 in. / 125.9mm
- Pen Length Open (Cap Posted): 6.2 in. / 157.6mm
- Pen Diameter Body: 0.46 in. / 11.8mm
- Pen Diameter Grip Section: 0.36 in. / 9.1mm
- Total Weight: 1.1oz / 31.18g
- Packaged in a matching commemorative tube.