Before Thomas A. Edison set up the first industrial research and development lab in Menlo Park, he began his career as an inventor in Newark, New Jersey. Since Goldspot Pens is also located in the Garden State, we thought it would be appropriate to name this the exclusive Edison Pen Co fountain pen design after the city.
The Edison Pen Co manufactures high-quality acrylic fountain pens from Edison's birthplace in Milan, Ohio. The Newark is the result of a design collaboration between Goldspot Pens and Edison Pen Co. This new design is available in a limited run of 50 fountain pens in a dark, translucent blue swirl acrylic material. Edison fits each pen with a #6 size stainless steel Jowo nib and fills using the included standard international converter.
Edison Pen Co. Newark Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Numbered, limited to 50 pieces worldwide. Exclusive collaboration design between Edison Pen Co. and Goldspot Pens
- Edition Number "XX OF 50" Laser engraved on the barrel.
- Pen Material: Semi translucent dark blue swirl acrylic.
- Clip: Polished Chrome
- Nib : #6 Size Stainless Steel (can be interchanged with other #6 size Jowo nib units)
- Filling System : Cartridge or Converter (included), eyedropper convertible
- Length Capped : 5.43 in. / 138mm
- Length Uncapped : 5.07 in. / 129mm
- Length Posted : 6.10 in. / 155mm
- Cap Diameter : 0.55 in. / 14mm
- Barrel Diameter : 0.48 in. / 12.3mm
- Section Diameter : 0.39 in. / 10mm
- Pen Weight : 0.5 oz / 14.17g
- Gift Boxed