Explore the mysteries of deep space with a Edison Newark Orion Nebula fountain pen in hand. Made with real diamond dust, this pen shimmers with the magical twinkling of the cosmos. You don't need a telescope to see the radiant swirls of turquoise and purple set against the inky black of the pen's body and cap.
This limited, numbered edition represents a partnership between US pen manufacturers and Goldspot Pens. McKenzie Penworks produces Diamondcast material using Alumilite and a patent-pending compound of diamond and pigments. Then, the Edison Pen Company crafts the pen blanks into the balanced, tapered profile of the Edison Newark. Each pen is fitted with a #6 size stainless steel Jowo nib. The Newark fountain pen fills using the included standard international converter. It could also use standard international cartridges (sold separately).
Edison Pen Co. Newark Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Limited 2021 edition of 135 numbered pens (significant of the 1,350 lightyears distance to the Orion Nebula). Exclusive collaboration design between Edison Pen Co., McKenzie Penworks, and Goldspot Pens
- Requested numbers can not be honored
- Pen Material: Turned Diamondcast Resin
- Clip: Silver
- Nib : #6 size Stainless Steel (can be interchanged with other #6 size Jowo nib units)
- Filling System : International size Cartridge (not included) or Converter (included), eyedropper convertible
- Length Capped : 5.43 in / 138mm
- Length Uncapped : 5.07 in. / 129mm
- Length Posted : 6.10 in. / 155mm
- Cap Diameter : 0.55 in. / 14mm
- Barrel Diameter : 0.48 in. / 12.3mm
- Section Diameter : 0.39 in. / 10mm
- Pen Weight : 0.5 oz / 14.17g
- Made in the USA.
- Gift Boxed