While walking under the porticoes of Bologna, you can come across a small window that induces a sense of wonder. The “finestrella” is placed at via Piella, one of the many busy little streets of the city centre. Once opened, it reveals the Moline canal: a watercourse, mostly hidden underground, which becomes visible in that area of the city, flowing among the balconies of the houses. The new Scribo Piella and Moline designs encourage you to open the windows within ourselves to observe the wonder and beauty of the world.
Similarly to the city that inspired it, La Dotta is characterized by a sinuous, rounded appearance. To achieve this shape, SCRIBO removed the facets from their first model, the "Feel," to accentuate the smoothness and grace of the pen's gently curving profile. As with the Feel, La Dotta also has a well-balanced design and a high-quality writing experience.
Scribo La Dotta Fountain Pen - 18kt Gold Nib Specifications
- Limited Production 219 handcrafted pieces
- Body Material: Hand-Turned Acrylic Resin
- Trim: Ruthenium Trim
- Nib: 18 carat gold with ebonite feed
- Length Closed: 148 mm / 5.82 inches
- Length Open: 133.5 mm / 5.255 inches
- Maximum Diameter: 17 mm / 0.67 inches
- Weight: 1.29oz / 36.50g
- Cap does not post on back-end
- Filling System: Internal Piston Mechanism (bottled ink only) holds 1.42ml of ink
- Gift boxed with a pen pouch made of natural leather and cotton