Do you feel the need... the need for a new Retro 51 pen? This Retro 51 Tornado rollerball can be your wingmate any time. Go Mach 2 with the F-14 Tomcat pen, available exclusively at Goldspot Pens. The acid-etched metal barrel features the aerodynamic, modern design elements of an F-14 Tomcat jet. The pen is finished with white nickel and printed military insignia graphics.
The "Tomcat" Goldspot-exclusive rollerball pen is an open-numbered edition. Each pen is individually engraved with its serial number on the top ring. On the top disc, a graphic illustration of two stars and a yellow stripe complete the design. A REF5P black, capless rollerball cartridge is installed in each pen. Packaged in a matching, commemorative tube. A matching Rickshaw Bagworks Solo Pen Sleeve is also available - sold separately.
A little history on the F-14 - It was originally designed in the 1960's and built by the Grumman Corporation to defend U.S. aircraft carriers against Soviet aircraft and missiles. It was the plane famously featured in the movie Top Gun (1986). The last F-14's were retired from service in 2006.
- Edition: Open, Numbered edition. Exclusive to Goldspot Pens
- Finish: Acid-Etched white nickel with painted graphic accents.
- Trims and Clip: Polished white nickel
- Knurled twist-top.
- Refill: Rollerball Refill REF5P/REF57P, can also adapt to Ballpoint Conversion REF71 Easy Flow (sold separately)
- Illustrated graphic top disc
- Each pen is individually engraved with the edition number on the top ring.
- Pen Length: 5 in. / 125mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.45 in. / 12mm
- Pen Weight: 1 oz / 28g
- Matching commemorative graphic tube packaging.
Limit of 2 pens per person.