What's brewing today?
As your senses percolate with the smell of freshly roasted coffee, you notice the chalkboard the moment you walk into your favorite coffee shop. The day's specials are written on it, accompanied by a playful latte drawing and a barista's favorite drink. Inspired by the warm ambiance of a coffee house, this Retro 51 Tornado rollerball pen displays a wrap-around chalkboard-style illustration on a matte-finished black barrel with matte, stealth black trims.
Whether you love a pour-over, single-origin roast or a frothy cappuccino, the Coffee House Tornado pen is enjoyable by all who get excited by the day's first cup. This numbered, limited edition pen is available exclusively at Goldspot Pens. This design is limited to 675 pens worldwide.
The Retro Coffee House Tornado is supplied with a capless rollerball cartridge loaded in the pen to start with. The pen writes as smooth as a fresh-brewed cappuccino. If you would prefer a ballpoint type, or a different color of refill, you can swap out the capless rollerball with a Parker-style ballpoint type refill (sold separately).
Retro 51 Tornado Rollerball Pen Coffee House Specifications:
- Edition: 2022 Limited Edition, Retailer Exclusive. Limited to 675 numbered pieces worldwide.
- Limited edition number engraved on the top ring of each pen.
- Finish: Matte-black "chalkboard" graphics printed on a stainless steel barrel. Designed by Tracy Marsaioli.
- Trim: Stealth Black
- Coffee cup illustration top disc
- Standard Tornado Rollerball Pen Size, Pen Length: 5.11 in. / 129.5mm
- Smooth writing retractable rollerball pen uses the capless rollerball type refill REF5P (loaded with black ink)
- May be converted to use an easy flow 9000 ballpoint type refill cartridge (sold separately)
- Matching commemorative packaging tube
- Limit two pens per household. Sorry, we cannot honor specific edition number requests.