Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart could be considered the GOAT of classical music. He started composing at the age of five and amassed more than 600 works during his unusually short 35 years of life. One of Mozart's most recognizable pieces is the iconic "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik," composed in 1787.
The "Amadeus" Goldspot-exclusive rollerball pen is a limited edition of 525 pieces worldwide. "K525" is the Köchel catalog number for Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik." (Listen to it on Spotify) Each pen is individually engraved with its number on the top ring with a "K" representing the Köchel catalog numbering. On the top disc, a graphic illustration of Mozart's portrait completes the design. A REF5P black, capless rollerball cartridge is installed in each pen. Packaged in a matching, commemorative tube.
- Edition: Limited, numbered edition of 525 pieces. Exclusive to Goldspot Pens
- Finish: Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik sheet music printed around a matte finished burgundy barrel.
- Trims and Clip: Antique brass accents
- Knurled twist-top.
- Refill: Rollerball Refill REF5P/REF57P, can also adapt to Ballpoint Conversion REF71 Easy Flow (sold separately)
- Illustrated graphic top disc featuring Mozart's portrait
- Each pen is individually engraved with the edition number (Kxxx / K525) on the top ring.
- Pen Length: 5 in. / 125mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.45 in. / 12mm
- Pen Weight: 1 oz / 28g
- Matching commemorative graphic tube packaging.
- Limit of two per household.