True beauty is timeless and appreciated throughout the ages. Under the careful guidance of Pineider’s master craftsmen, the hand-blended resin material of the La Grande Bellezza is machined to be reminiscent of the celluloid materials used in the golden age of calligraphy. The quill clip underscores the simplicity and efficiency of this great writing tool. Manufactured in marine steel, it offers an excellent performance that will hold up over a lifetime. The fountain pen’s 18kt gold nib with a two-tone finish gives it exceptional value and writing performance. The soft-touch, magnetic lock system allows a smooth and elegant opening and closing of the pen. Magnetism also holds the cap on the back end of the pen, posting it while writing if one so desires. La Grande Bellezza is limited to 774 fountain pens, rollerball pens or ballpoint pens and is each numbered individually on the cap band. Each pen is provided in a luxury gift box, including a ream of 6 Pineider stationery cards and envelopes.
La Grande Bellezza Product Specifications
- Limited Edition of 774 pens per writing mode.
- Hand-crafted from swirling, blended acrylic resin.
- Clip and trim manufactured from marine steel.
- Rollerball and fountain pen use a twist magnetic lock closure that also posts magnetically
- Each pen is packaged in a luxury gift box with a pack of Pineider cards and envelopes.
- Fountain pens are fitted with an 18kt gold, two-tone nib. Includes converter. Adaptable to use international size ink cartridges.