One of the few worldwide pen manufacturers that still "makes them like they used to," Pelikan (Germany) introduces a prestigious fountain pen made with the same precision and care. The Pelikan M101N fountain pen design is based on the 1930's historical model of the same name. The rounded shape, compact size, and choice of decorative details provide a vintage flair to this traditional, piston-fill fountain pen.
The M101N Grey-Blue barrel is made of a chatoyant cellulose acetate that has the lustrous appeal of celluloid. To accentuate the color of the barrel, Pelikan paired it with precious black resin and gleaming palladium furniture. A smokey grey translucent ink window allows you to see the ink level in the pen. A rhodium-finished, 14kt gold nib completes the M101N design with a Art Deco-style Pelikan brand mark engraved on the nib.
Pelikan M101N Grey-Blue Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2019 Special Edition
- Finish: Grey-blue cellulose acetate barrel with polished black resin section, cap and blind cap piston knob
- Trim and Clip: Palladium-plated
- Filling Mechanism: Piston filling (bottled ink only)
- Nib: rhodium-finished 14kt gold
- Pen Length Closed: 4.84 in. / 123mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap off: 4.59 in. / 116.5mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Posted: 6.17 in. / 156.7mm
- Barrel Max Diameter: 0.46 in. / 11.7mm
- Grip Section Diameter: 0.35 in. - 0.37 in. / 9mm - 9.5mm
- Pen Weight, uninked: 0.4oz / 11.3g
- Gift boxed with a vintage design motif.
- Includes a 62.5ml bottle of Pelikan Royal Blue ink with vintage-style label artwork.