To celebrate the Platinum Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II, Parker commissioned a special edition Duofold design. 2022 marks 70 years since Elizabeth ascended the throne. She is the first British monarch to reach this milestone. Since Parker holds a Royal Warrant - meaning the company is recognized to have supplied pens to Her Majesty the Queen - it's logical that Parker should go all-out with a pen worthy of the occasion.
The Queen's Platinum Jubilee Duofold has a decorative, geometric pattern engraved around the cap and barrel fashioned from palladium-coated 925 sterling silver. Gold appointments and iconic Parker arrow clip complement the gleaming silver body of the pen. On the cap finial, you'll find a commemorative 70th Jubilee stamping incorporating the Queen's cipher. Unscrewing the cap 1 3/4's turns reveals the golden tapered grip section and exquisite 18kt gold nib stamped with St. Edward's Crown. The fountain pen fills by Parker's proprietary cartridge or converter (both included).
This limited edition is individually numbered on the barrel finial and is limited to 70 pieces worldwide. It is also packaged in a commemorative box with a certificate of authenticity.
Parker Duofold Queen's 70th Jubilee Limited Edition Specifications
- Edition: 2022 Limited Edition, numbered 70 pieces worldwide
- Pen Material: 925 sterling silver body with palladium coating and gold trims.
- Nib Material: 18kt gold in fine or medium point size.
- Filling System: Parker proprietary cartridge or converter (both included)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.38 in. / 136.8mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 5.03 in. / 128mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): 6.60 in. / 167.7mm
- Pen Barrel Max Diameter: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Grip Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.43 in. / 10mm - 11mm
- Pen Total Weight: 1.9oz / 53.9g
- Packaged in a commemorative gift box with certificate of authenticity.
- Made in France