From the depths of imagination surface a new breed of writing instrument tapping into the stream of consciousness with artistic beauty and elegance. Yes, the Narwhal fountain pen is a real pen! The swirling, pearlescent acrylic has a mystical aquatic quality. The Narwhal drinks deep of fountain pen ink with an internal piston-filling mechanism. The stainless steel fine writing nib has a consistent flow to keep up with an ocean of thoughts.
Introduced at the Philadelphia Pen Show in 2020, the Narwhal Schuylkill (pronounced Skool-kill) is named after the river in Pennsylvania. Swirling shades of blue acrylic are matched with silver-tone appointments, clip, and stainless steel nib. Since the Schuylkill pen material is opaque, Narwhal built in a clear ink window toward the front end of the pen to show the amount of ink in the pen.
Narwhal Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Premium Resin
- Trims and Clip: Polished Chrome
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel, fine point
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Pen Length, closed: 5.77 in. / 146.5 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.24 in. / 133 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: 6.67 in. / 169.3 mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.53in. / 13.5 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.43 in. / 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
- Gift boxed