Inspired by a magic place where land and sea meet, the acrylic resins of the Leonardo Officina Furore Grande collection are hand-made in a variety of bold, lustrous colors. A vintage shape with soft, rounded ends characterizes this well-balanced writing instrument.
For discerning writers who prefer an oversized fountain pen, the Furore Grande provides ample size and performance to match. The Grande improves ink flow with a custom, handmade ebonite feeder and a traditional piston-filling mechanism to hold 1.5ml of ink. The lustrous Italian acrylic material is hand-turned and polished to perfection. The tapered grip section provides ample comfort for long writing sessions. The vintage-style wheel clip attaches easily to your pocket or pen case. Although this pen is not a limited edition, each barrel is individually numbered with the brand engraving.
Leonardo Officina Italiana Furore Grande Fountain Pen Specifications
- Editon: 2020 Regular Collection
- Pen Body Material: Solid, Hand-Turned Italian Acrylic
- Pen Length Closed: 6.14 in. / 156mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.39 in. / 137mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.77 in. / 172mm
- Max Diameter (Pen): 0.66 in. / 16.8 mm
- Section Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.49 in. / 10mm - 12.5mm
- Total Weight: 1.06 oz. / 30g
- Nib: Stainless Steel
- Feed: Custom Ebonite
- Filling Mechanism: Traditional Piston-Filling Mechanism
- Gift Boxed with a complimentary bottle of ink
- Each pen is individually numbered, but not limited.
- Made in Italy
- Includes a full lifetime mechanical warranty