The Urushi Collection is Namiki's highest ranking series. A size No. 20 pen nib, the same size as the Maki-e fountain pens created about 90 years ago, as well as possessing an ink stopping function and the body being shaped with ebonite, "Togidashi-Taka Maki-e (Burnished-Rased Maki-e)", where high skills are necessary, is utilized. We have prepared two types of pens, one with no clip where you can enjoy the beautiful design around the whole pen, and the other with a clip.
Namiki Yukari Royale Collection Fountain Pen - Vermilion Urushi - Medium Point Features:
- Finish: Red Urushi Lacquer over a metal body.
- Cap: Smooth Red Lacquer & Gold Clip
- Trim: Gold Trim
- Nib: No. 20 Two-tone 18K Gold Nib
- Filling System: Cartridge/ Converter (CON-70)
- Traditional Oriental Wood Gift Box
- Length (closed) 5.7 inches
- Length (body) 5.2 inches
- Length (posted): 7 inches
- Diameter (barrel) 0.5 inches
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- #20 Nib