The Esterbrook Pen Company, a true American Original, is rewriting its long success story in modern times with a fresh new pen collection based on a complete rebranding. Titled "Estie," a kind of nickname for Esterbrook, is a tribute to the brand and its storied history. The Estie has a powerful silhouette and understated design with a tapered profile and sleek pocket clip. The high-grade acrylic resin body and cap have a vintage appeal. The generous size and feel of this pen are heightened by the cushion cap closure that keeps your nib writing fresh every time.
Speaking of the nib, a no. 6 size stainless steel, German-made nib flows beautifully right out of the box. In the 1930’s, Esterbrook began manufacturing interchangeable nibs, giving writers many options to express their writing to the next level. The modern Esterbrook company adapts the interchangeable nib system on the new Estie collection with the MV Nib Adapter (not included with pen). Not only can the Estie be quickly interchanged with the popular #6 size nib unit, the inclusion of the MV Nib Adapter section will allow you to interchange it with vintage Esterbrook nib units.
The Estie Sea Glass embodies spirit of the Sea in a writing instrument. Its acrylic captures the weathered glass found on beaches.
Esterbrook Estie Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2021 Seasonal Release
- Pen Body and Cap Material: High Grade Acrylic Resin
- Cushion Screw Cap Closure seals pen to keep the ink fresh.
- Pen Length (Closed): 5.875 inches / 149mm
- Pen Length (Open, cap off): 5 inches / 127mm
- Pen Length (Open, cap posted): 6.75 inches / 171.5mm
- Pen Diameter (Section) : .4375 inches / 11mm
- Pen Diameter (Cap) : .594 inches / 15.08mm
- Total Weight: 0.8oz / 22.7g
- Nib: #6 Size Jowo Stainless Steel Nib engraved with Esterbrook 1858. Can be interchanged with other #6 size nibs.
- Fills by Cartridge or Converter (International standard - included)
- MV Nib Adapter (sold separately) allows this pen to accept vintage Esterbrook nibs.
- Gift boxed with warranty.