Picking up the Edison Collier Rock Candy is like a giant lollipop for fountain pen enthusiasts - without the sugar-inducing coma! Dubbed "Rock Candy" acrylic, this material has a deep, flecked marbling in a dazzling array of colors ranging from reds to blues and violets, too. The simplicity of this rounded, cylindrical profile is only adorned with a gold clip.
The generous size of the Edison Collier is comfortable to hold and impressive in balance. Removing the cap reveals a concave grip section and the number six size nib and feed. The cap does not post on back-end of the pen.
Edison Collier Fountain Pen Specifications
- Body Material: Flecked, marbled acrylic.
- Nib: #6 size stainless steel, gold-plated nib (by Jowo)
- Cap Type: Screw-type, not postable on back
- Filling Mechanism: International cartridge/converter (converter included). Can be converted to eyedropper.
- Pen length, closed: 149mm (5.875in)
- Pen length, open (cap off): 130mm (5.125in)
- Pen length, open (posted): Does not post.
- Cap diameter (no clip): 16.5mm (.65in)
- Cap diameter (with clip): 18.5mm (.73in)
- Body Diameter: 15mm (.59in)
- Pen weight: 30 grams (1.06oz)
- Origin: Made in the USA
- Gift boxed