"Dark Side fans, this is your pen!" The release of Episode IX -- The Rise of Skywalker, December 2019 inspired this bigger and more powerful Cross Limited Edition Peerless Selectip Rollerball pen. By partnering insights with Lucas Films and crafting the character design with Disney they have brought to life the Darth Vader character design.
The design is chemically etched into the surface of the PVD body through a subtractive manufacturing process where regulated chemicals are applied over a template to etch out the design.
Cross Peerless Limited Edition Darth Vader Rollerball Pen Specifications
- 2019 Limited Edition of 1977 pens created
- Each cap and package notes x/1977
- Body Material: Glossy Black PVD appointments is produced from titanium alloys
- Clip: Polished Black PVD Appointments
- Trim: Polished Black PVD Appointments
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.67 in. / 144mm
- Pen Length, Open (cap off): 5 in. / 127mm
- Pen Length, Open (cap posted): 6.16 in. / 156.5mm
- Pen Barrel Max Diameter: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.48 in. / 10 - 12.3mm
- Pen Weight: 1.8oz / 51g
- Filling System: Includes one black gel ink rollerball refill (#8523) in pen
- Can be converted into a ballpoint pen or creamy porous felt-tip pen by changing the refill to the desired type of tip (refills sold separately).
- Made in China
- Themed Luxury Gift Box, Pen Stand and Sleeve