The Narwhal Key West fountain pen brings the "beach vibes" wherever you are. The shimmering, radiant translucent resin barrel sparkles like the spray of ocean waves. The tapered, classic cigar-shaped profile has a balanced, comfortable feel in-hand. A tension-fixed clip and Greek key-fret style cap band complete the elegant design.
The Key West is Narwhal's first cartridge/converter mechanism fountain pen. The pen includes a converter to start and is compatible with international ink cartridges or converters. The #6 size stainless steel nib is manufactured in-house by Narwhal.
Each pen is packaged in a Narwhal-branded, reusable leather pen pouch and gift boxed with a 1-year warranty.
Narwhal Key West "Key Largo" Blue Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Edition: 2021 Standard Edition
- Pen Material: Translucent, sparkling resin
- Trims and Clip: Chrome-plated
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel, manufactured in-house by Narwhal
- Filling System: Cartridge/Converter (International Compatible, Lamy LZ28 compatible, converter included)
- Pen length, closed: 5.62 in. / 143mm
- Pen length, open (cap off): 4.96 in. / 126mm
- Pen length, open (cap posted): 6.53 in. / 166mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.49 in. / 12.5 mm
- Pen diameter, grip section: 0.35 in. - 0.43 in. / 9mm - 10.5mm
- Pen weight (without ink): 0.9 oz. / 25.5g
- Gift boxed with reusable leather pen pouch, and 1-year warranty.