With pearlescent blues of the mountain base, snowy white tips of the pen, and the winter cold sparkle of glitter, the Luminous Snow Peak is made to remind you of the breathtaking beauty of the magnificent mountains. This pen glows beautifully in a dark and semi-dark with a vivid blue color after an hour exposure to light. Named after the faceted gemstone, the Benu Briolette fountain pen has a glittering opulence that calls attention to itself. The cigar pen shape is faceted in a harlequin pattern around the entire barrel and cap. Twisting open the cap reveals a long, tapered grip section with a #5 size Schmidt stainless steel nib and plastic feed. Each Briolette fountain pen includes a standard international converter to fill with your choice of bottled ink.
Although the Briolette does not have a clip, the faceted sides keep the pen from rolling away when laid on a desk. To add to the luxury of your writing instrument, you can opt to purchase a pen holder base to give your Benu pen a home on your workspace. All Benu pens include a 2-year warranty from date of purchase.
Benu Pens Briolette Fountain Pen Specifications
- Material: Exclusive Glittery Resin
- Nib: Steel #5 Size Schmidt Nib
- Filling System: Standard International Cartridge or Converter (included)
- Length (Closed): 5.43 in. / 137.9mm
- Length (Open, Cap Off): 4.98 in. / 126.5mm
- Length (Posted): Cannot be posted
- Section Diameter: 0.41 in. / 10.5mm
- Barrel Max Diameter: 0.59 in. / 15mm
- Weight, Uncapped: 0.5oz / 14.1g
- Weight, Capped: 0.7oz / 19.8g