Caran d’Ache has joined forces with Alfredo Häberli, the Swiss- Argentinian designer internationally renowned for his projects and collaborations with prestigious brands in the field of international design, to create a limited edition of the emblematic Fixpencil. It is a mechanical pencil that he has collected since he was a child, the inseparable companion of his creations and the extension of his creativity.
In two-tone, plum or ochre, the artist reinterprets this instrument which is ideal for preliminary sketches and spontaneous ideas – the essential companion of architects, engineers, designers, illustrators…
Each Caran d'Ache Fixpencil has a lead-clutching mechanism that opens with the push of the top button. The top button can be removed and used as a sharpener for the lead.
Caran d’Ache Alfredo Haberli Fixpencil - 2mm Specifications
- Body Material: Hexagonal body in lightweight aluminum with unique two-tone colors, both bright and matte
- Flexible steel clip
- Black push button mechanism incorporated lead sharpener
- Filling Mechanism: Supplied with a graphite lead B Ø2 mm and a tube of 4 watersoluble leads Ø2 mm (Cobalt blue, Emerald green, Ochre,
- Design box that can be re-used as pencil box
- Unprecedented partnership with the Swiss Argentinian designer
- Made in Switzerland