With Ecridor Avenue, Caran d’Ache invites aficionados of beautiful objects to take a stroll through the streets of Geneva. The city and its carefully aligned cobblestones have been transformed into a hundred polished quadrilaterals, which are delicately arranged and engraved on the body of the pen. The squares – so delicate to the touch and reflective of the light – are reminiscent of the links of a watch strap, paying homage to the mastery of precision mechanisms.
This design and finesse lend Ecridor Avenue a resolutely urban and contemporary style while nevertheless respecting tradition.
A timeless pen available as a mechanical pencil, ballpoint, roller and fountain pen.
Caran d’Ache Ecridor Avenue Fountain Pen Specifications
- Body Material: Brass body with micro-blasted palladium finish, Milled guillochage
- Trim: Palladium
- Hexagonal body
- Nib: Stainless Steel
- Filling Mechanism: cartridge / converter
- Length (Closed): 5.37 in. / 136.5mm
- Length (Cap Off): 4.72 in. / 120mm
- Length (Cap Posted): 6.69 in. / 170mm
- Diameter (Section): 0.39 in. / 10mm
- Diameter (Cap): 0.5in. / 13mm
- Made in Switzerland
- Gift boxed