Dear musicians, we heard you - the Retro 51 "Amadeus" is now available as a mechanical pencil! Since musicians tend to compose in pencil, not pen, this edition is dedicated to auditory artists everywhere.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart could be considered the GOAT of classical music. He started composing at the age of five and amassed more than 600 works during his unusually short 35 years of life. One of Mozart's most recognizable pieces is the iconic "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik," composed in 1787.
The "Amadeus" Goldspot-exclusive pencil is a limited edition of 350 pieces worldwide. The tapered barrel is illustrated with sheet music from "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik" in romantic burgundy, black, and gold tones. Antique brass accents give this writing instrument a warm feel. Each pen is individually engraved with its number on the top ring. The pencil is topped with a black eraser that can be replaced when needed (includes a package of spare erasers and leads in the tube). This pencil matches the previous Amadeus rollerball edition (now sold out). Packaged in a matching, commemorative tube.
- Edition: Limited, numbered edition of 350 pieces. Exclusive to Goldspot Pens
- Finish: Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik sheet music printed around a matte finished burgundy barrel.
- Trims and Clip: Antique brass accents
- Knurled bi-directional twist-top that propels and retracts the pencil lead.
- Each pencil is individually engraved with the edition number on the top ring.
- Black Eraser Top (Refills: REF20-E, REF21-E, or REF13-E)
- Refill: 1.15mm Graphite pencil lead. (REF22-L)
- Pencil Length: 5 in. / 125mm
- Pencil Barrel Diameter: 0.45 in. / 12mm
- Pencil Weight: 1 oz / 28g
- Matching commemorative graphic tube packaging.
- Limit two pencils per household.