The Goldspot annual 2012 catalog
has now reached both coasts of the US. Hundreds of the newest and best pens are being crammed into mailboxes nationwide. If you are a recent customer of Goldspot, you should have received your complimentary copy. If not, we have the entire 48 pages online
or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy be mailed to you.
Some of the NEW features you'll see in this issue:
- Gigantic pen photos.
- Closeup shots of details and nibs.
- Refill suggestions on the bottom of almost every brand-specific page.
- Size Guide dimension measurements for dozens of popular pens.
- New releases from Pelikan, Conklin, Visconti, Waterman, Aurora, Parker, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Jac Zagoory and ONLINE...to name a few.
- Over 200 colors of bottled ink listed.
- Writing accessories like diaries, academic calendars, Filofax organizers, Rhodia notepads and desk pen holders.
Many of the tweaks and the new features that you see in this issue have been inspired by your input. For your comments and suggestions, we greatly thank our fans and hope that they enjoy the new catalog as much as we did making it for you.